Jayne Lee M.A.
Jayne Lee is a native of Los Angeles, California. She has a Bachelors Degree in English from the University of California Irvine, a Graduate Diploma in Gender and Development for North Africa and the Middle East from The American University in Cairo, and a Masters Degree in Global and International Studies from the University of California Santa Barbara. She has a wide range of education experience; from working as a teacher for Dar Loughat in Morocco and Elite Educational Institute in LA, to tutoring for AVID tutors in Buena Park and Newport Beach. She also has extensive teaching experience at the university level, where she has instructed students in Global Ethics and Culture, Global Ideologies and World Order, and Asian American Literature. This wealth of experience bring exceptional expertise to our team and to the students she works with.
Jayne is a kind and attentive instructor who motivates her students with positive reinforcement, humor and gentle encouragement. As a Learning Specialist for MANU KAI Educational Services Jayne works with students on French, Spanish, English, Korean, Arabic, and all fields in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
At a Glance!
- M.A. Global & International Studies – University of California Santa Barbara
- Graduate Diploma, Gender and Development in North Africa and the Middle East – The American University in Cairo
- B.A. English – University of California Irvine
- Teaching assistant in the Global Studies and Asian American Studies Departments at UCSB
- English Instructor at Dar Loughat in Morocco
- Instructor at Elite Educational Institute for SAT prep, ESL, math and literature courses
- 1 year AVID Tutor at Buena Park High School
- 2 years AVID Tutor at Newport Harbor High School
- French, Spanish, English, Korean, Arabic, and all fields in the Humanities and Social Sciences